Thursday, May 5, 2016

Graffiti

Graffiti
zara top / topshop jeans / korean label trench / charlotte olympia clutch / converse sneakers

Thank you everyone for leaving such sweet comments on my last post. They warmed my heart <3 Frankly, I don't know if I would continue blogging. Maybe I will update whenever I have something interesting to share or when I feel inspired.

This was an impromptu "photoshoot". We didn't even bring our DSLR camera. These photos were taken with my iPhone and was inspired by this amazingly cool graffiti by Hopare, a French artist. His instagram handle is @hopare1.

The day started off with our usual dim sum lunch, and like always, we were stuffed to the brim! We never learn from our mistakes. Hahaha! It was a cool day, and probably the last cool weekend for the season, hence we decided to walk off our big lunch. Somewhere between SOHO & Sai Ying Pun, along Hollywood Rd, we stumbled upon this cool graffiti.

Don't you think I nailed the homeless look with my pose & outfit? LOL!

Graffiti

9 comments:

  1. Wow, I think it's a great shoot from Iphone since Iphone camera looks good so you nailed it! Love the outfit!


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A street artist with an Instagram... that's something I haven't heard of, but pretty neat! I love this look. Impromptu photoshoots are necessary when you find neat backdrops. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! I'm come from Hong Kong too! :D X

    Daniel x
    The Daniel Originals | Instagram: danielpoonvignez
    New Post: Everyday casual back to school outfit

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!!!
    xoxo

    ❤ Johanna.
    http://www.dreamscolorsandglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still think you look pretty and not the homeless look, dear Prisca! :)

    I've been on blog hiatus for long, haha! But now I've redesigned my blog and trying to get back. Great to catch up with old blogger friends as well like you, my dear! Keep it up! Good thing I also keep up to date with you in Instagram! :)

    ♥ Chai Chen ♥ @chenmeicai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com/2017/03/how-to-transform-to-1950s-barbie-doll.html

    ReplyDelete